Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 2 day tour from Cusco is a popular choice among travelers looking to get a detailed insight into the Inca civilization before visiting Machu Picchu.
The Sacred Valley Machu Picchu tour starts with a full-day tour of Sacred Valley. You will be visiting the village of Pisac. It is home to the second massive ruin perched on a hilltop overlooking the valley.
Here you will also be visiting the traditional Andean market where farmers and craftsmen from the neighboring village gather to sell their products. This is the best place to buy souvenirs.
To enhance your Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu tour experience, we will also be serving you a traditional Andean meal for lunch in Urubamba.
We will then drive you to Ollantaytambo. This is a living example of an Incas town planning system. We will be visiting the ruins here.
The second day of the tour is dedicated to a visit to the Sacred Inca City, Machu Picchu.
Why Inka Explorer Viajes?
We are a fully local tour operator based in Cusco. At Inca Explorer Viajes, we take pride in working with local guides who have excellent knowledge about history and culture. As experienced guides, they are aware of giving first aid in case of altitude sickness.
The 2 Day Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu tour is available as both a small group and private tour. Take a moment and check out our reviews on Tripadvisor.
Want to experience the Rainbow Mountains of Peru? Check out our exclusive Rainbow Mountain ATV tour.
- Cusco Hotel Transfer
- Guided tour of Pisac and Ollantaytambo Inca sites
- Train tickets from Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes and back
- 01 Night's accommodation in Aguas Calientes
- Buffet lunch in Urubamba and 01 Snack box on the second morning
- Round trip bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu citadel and back
- Entrance Fee to Machu Picchu citadel
- English speaking local guide
- Tourist tickets to visit the Sacred Valley of Incas USD 20 (70 Soles per person)
- Food and beverages
- Any Private Expenses